- All Transactions on this website are in Australian Dollars. (AUD)
- All rooms at Sea Lake Motel are strictly non-smoking.
- NO MUD IN ROOMS – leave all muddy shoes outside your door. DO NOT wash shoes in showers – use areas provided outside.
- Check out is 10.00am, late departures charged $40.
- On departure please lock your room and place key in KEY RETURN BOX at front of motel.
- The owners of the premises will not be liable for damage or loss to guests property.
- Please consider our other guests and keep noise to a minimum. It is standard protocol to cease loud noise between 10pm and 7am.
- Please ensure you take all of your belongings with you on your final departure. There is a minimum $40 plus postage charge should you ask us to post items you leave behind.
Bookings made directly with the Sea Lake Motel or on the Sea Lake Motel website may be cancelled up to 2pm on the day of arrival by phoning 0418 487 188 or emailing email@example.com. For bookings made through other booking services please see the relevant cancellation policy and contact them directly.
Bookings for major weekends including Easter and Christmas are required to be paid for in full 30 days before arrival on the card provided in the reservation and no cancellations are accepted.
Should you fail to arrive at the motel without notifying us your card will automatically be charged for the first night’s accommodation.
We reserve the right to charge a bond. The purpose of the bond is to ensure guests take care of the rooms and leave them in reasonable condition.
Following your departure your room is inspected and any concerns such as the following are noted and photographed by our housekeeping staff:
- mud on the carpet
- use of white linen to clean vehicles or shoes
- excessive rubbish left in rooms
- bottles and cans left lying around
- food strewn around the room.
Should there be a problem with your room e.g. damage, mud, or a late departure, we will contact you before updating your account with the charge for this. A minimum processing fee of $50 will be added to the charge for any damages.