- All Transactions on this website are in Australian Dollars. (AUD)
- All rooms at Sea Lake Motel are strictly non-smoking.
- NO MUD IN ROOMS – leave all muddy shoes outside your door. DO NOT wash shoes in showers – use areas provided outside.
- Check out is 10.00am, late departures charged $40.
- On departure please lock your room and place key in KEY RETURN BOX at front of motel.
- The owners of the premises will not be liable for damage or loss to guests property.
- Please consider our other guests and keep noise to a minimum. It is standard protocol to cease loud noise between 10pm and 7am.
- Please ensure you take all of your belongings with you on your final departure. There is a minimum $40 plus postage charge should you ask us to post items you leave behind.
There will be no cancellations for bookings made on this website.
If you fail to arrive at the motel your card will automatically be charged. Bookings made on this site cannot be changed or refunded.
Bookings for major weekends including Easter and Christmas are required to be paid for in full 30 days before arrival on the card provided in the reservation and no cancellations are accepted.
We reserve the right to charge a bond. The purpose of the bond is to ensure guests take care of the rooms and leave them in reasonable condition.
Following your departure your room is inspected and any concerns such as the following are noted and photographed by our housekeeping staff:
- mud on the carpet
- use of white linen to clean vehicles or shoes
- excessive rubbish left in rooms
- bottles and cans left lying around
- food strewn around the room.
If there are no concerns the housekeeping team complete the clean of your room and photograph the room and provide a fully filled out report to the office.
Should there be a problem with your room e.g. damage, mud, or a late departure, we will contact you before updating your account with the charge for this. A minimum processing fee of $50 will be added to the charge for any damages.